[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* 8:30pm Thursday 25/02/2021: Bits and Bytes!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 23:59:20 UTC 2021

Folks,

Carrying-on on the dance around the Coronavirus... Continuing onwards
virtual until we evolve soon vaccinated around the SARS-CoV-2 virus and
the resultant COVID-19...

We have:

*NLUG is Socially Online* !

*Tomorrow* 8:30pm Thursday 25/02/2021 (That's 8:30pm _GMT_  )

NLUG 'Talk': *Bits and Bytes*

https://meet.jit.si/NLUGmeet23

This week is our 'talk/social' so I'm sure we need no excuse for us
to randomly catch up with what the group and the world has been doing or
/should/ be doing and enjoying our new calendar year...

Numbers, units, and other bits and what might they mean?

And what's so good about having them all Human Readable?...

Tune in to find out!

Also, I'm sure others will have various adventures to tell ;-)

All good for good comment!

There's no set format:

Bring along your stories and comments, with a warm welcome for all :-)

Have your nibbles and beverages to hand, and lets party ;-)

See y'all online!

All welcome :-)

Stay safe!
Martin

Technical bits:

See:

Jitsi Meet Security & Privacy
https://jitsi.org/news/security/

For mobile devices:

Android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jitsi.meet

Apple app:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jitsi-meet/id1165103905

COVID-19 bits:

See:

Gov.UK - Coronavirus (COVID‑19)
https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus

Gov.UK - COVID-19: long-term health effects
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-long-term-health-effects/covid-19-long-term-health-effects

Also:

Wikipedia - COVID-19 pandemic, Signs and symptoms
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic#Signs_and_symptoms