[Nottingham] wifi extenders and slow emails

J I jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:21:41 UTC 2021

These get a good rep from my neighbours:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/BT-Seamless-Connection-Everywhere-Complete/dp/B07VQMNKRG

Not cheap for that "premium" version but lower tiers are available. The
only downside I can see is that WiFi is most likely going to be the the
backhaul, but then that means not having to run cables through the house;
which may actually be preferable.

J.