[Nottingham] anyone still here?

kelly at xyzzy.org.uk kelly at xyzzy.org.uk
Thu Jan 25 11:08:51 UTC 2024

Hi,

I'm still here, a long time lurker who hasn't lived in the area for a
very long time.  My local lug is Hampshire but that equally is still
alive with very few posts any more.  My desktop is running Linux Mint but
I do very little programming any more having retired five years or so
ago.

Nice to see there are still people here

Kelly