[Nottingham] anyone still here?

N Black rn at black72.plus.com
Sun Jan 28 15:50:46 UTC 2024

Hi Godfrey.

Thanks for the clarification.  Caring for your family is a major
responsibility so I greatly appreciate your reply.

Let's hope there's sufficient interest within NLUG membership to
continue posting messages and also meeting in person in the near
future.

I've put in a couple of requests for help over the last two years, sent
to nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk but without response.  Maybe that was
the wrong address!

Best wishes

Nigel