[Nottingham] anyone still here?

Dave crazydavelists at gmx.com
Mon Jan 29 21:20:27 UTC 2024

I'm still here, still living in Beeston.  Running Kubuntu on my desktop
at home.  It's occasionally frustrating not having access to a Windows
PC (like when I've just bought a second-hand 360 action camera that
comes with PC or Mac software), but mostly it runs very nicely.  I
recognise a few of the names on this thread from meet-ups in the past so
"Hi" to everyone!

Cheers - Dave