[Nottingham] hello

J I jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:10:02 UTC 2024

Hi all,

As I now live in Glasgow, I am not going to be of much use!
I know a few of the other regulars have also moved away for one reason or
another.

Martin (Lomas) should still be around. If there is interest in a meet, I am
sure that he can arrange something.
Or arrange a time and date between yourselves. Other than any talk that
happened to be on, they were pretty informal.

Cheers,

J.