[Phpwm] [OT] Top Posting

Joe Beard joe.beard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:35:52 GMT 2005

On 12/11/05, Iain Wallace <iain at strawp.net> wrote:
> Also: Please stop top-posting!

I dont wish to start a religious war, but is it list policy not to top
post? I use google mail (home) and outlook (work) to write my emails
and I am therefor a top poster, and infact with google mail I dont
mind where people post as it is inteligent enough to quote out the old
parts of the mail, very useful! As a preference I prefer top posting,
only because I sift through so much mail and it save me having to find
the new part of the mail.

Cheers

Joe