[Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May

Kev php at beachboy.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 19:03:22 BST 2006

I thought the idea of this thread, was to encourage speakers to volunteer?

Rayhan made a tentative step, he may have even been persuaded that he should
step forward and give a talk. However, the response he got from a member of
this group was to say the least discouraging. He, like many of us, will be
thinking about what sort of response we would get, if we were to volunteer.

This is not the first time  Stephen Parkes has made similar comments, and it
has irritated before. In the great scheme of things top-posting (and poor
spelling) are not that important. We all have much bigger fish to fry.

Kev