Stephen's Defense (was Re: [Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May)

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Wed Apr 26 19:57:34 BST 2006

Stephen Parkes wrote:

> I am fed up with the attitude.  all I did was offer a little pointer
> to a newcomer to the list to make life easier for us all and everyone
> has a go at me.

Which is what I did for you about changing the subject so that you could
continue your postings, but you have started swearing in return -
completely not needed.
> I admit sometimes I am a little, and sometimes a lot, grating and
> blunt but incase you missed it the first time (you certainly missed it
> in the signature) I am fucking autistic.  If I offended the poster who
> I pointed out the faux pas to I apologise but I haven't seen anything
> to suggest that I have offended that person.

I did no such thing, I saw your signature and have given you the
opportunity to carry on defending yourself in a new topic so that people
concerned with talking at the first meeting can do so. I have had to sit
at work today watching what started as an interesting thread turn in to
a load of rubbish. I agree you have the right to defend yourself but
please change the subject so that those of is that wish to ignore it can
do so easily whilst still reading the posts we are interested in.
> What is this, pick on me day?

Certainly not by me - as I said I simply changed the subject so you
could continue your postings. I had hoped that I would not have to
respond on this subject again but I could not let your unjustified
sniping go unanswered.

I for one will not make any further postings on the topic and this is my
final comment on the matter.

Thanks

Jake