Stephen's Defense (was Re: [Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May)

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Apr 26 19:41:40 BST 2006

On 4/26/06, Jake Stride <jake.stride at senokian.com> wrote:
> Stephen Parkes wrote:
> > On 4/26/06, Ian Munday <ian.munday at illumen.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Boring.  Time to move on.
> >>

> > When people attack me unjustly I have the right to defend myself, if
> > it bores you skip the message.
> >

> Well change the subject if you feel that strongly - your messages have
> nothing to do with the current subject. You may want to google on
> mailing list etiquette pages.

did you read the bit about snipping signatures from messages?  I
didn't think so.

I am fed up with the attitude.  all I did was offer a little pointer
to a newcomer to the list to make life easier for us all and everyone
has a go at me.

I admit sometimes I am a little, and sometimes a lot, grating and
blunt but incase you missed it the first time (you certainly missed it
in the signature) I am fucking autistic.  If I offended the poster who
I pointed out the faux pas to I apologise but I haven't seen anything
to suggest that I have offended that person.

What is this, pick on me day?

In fact I am a little pissed off that the dozen or so people who I
have offered lots of free help to over the years on a large number of
subjects that are on this list have again stood by and watched all of
this happen.

it's times like these I wonder what going on in the world.

sparkes
--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - tshirts http://nerd.ws - code http://zx-81.com
   Autistic LUG http://autisticlug.org - blog http://sp.arkes.co.uk