[Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:56:44 BST 2006

On 4/26/06, Ben Francis <lists at hippygeek.co.uk> wrote:
> Rayhan Abdulmughnee wrote:
> > I would love to hear
> > someone talk about Ajax.
>
> I would like to hear a talk on this too, I'd like to find out what
> actual substance there is behind all the hype and find out how I can use
> PHP, JavaScript, and XML-RPC etc. to write better web applications.

A talk on AJAX would be great. I am sure one of you good people out
there would love to give a beginners guide to AJAX? Anyone?

Incidentally, the mighty Jake Stride has just volunteered to do a talk
about Enterprise Groupware Server - a large PHP based CRM/ERP/...
application that his company develops.

So, two slots left...lets hope one is an AJAX session. :)

In fact, I could do always do a session on XAMPP if anyone is interested.

  Jono