[Phpwm] Another one

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 13:05:13 BST 2006

I'll dip in too to say hello.

I've just moved from London to Worcestershire. I've 8 years web dev
experience with most of that time being spent doing PHP/MySQL back-ends
though the in the last 4 years I've been doing far too much management and
not enough coding.

But happily I'm now freelancing again so most of my spare time is being used
to re-acquaint myself with things I'd forgotten (like producing decent XHTML
as I am no longer so able to outsource the template build) and also adding
some new things to my bow; top of the list is Cake and getting to know some
of the Ajax-y helper libraries like those at script.aculo.us.

List has seemed a bit quiet the past few weeks I've been lurking, do you
have meet-ups and things?

Regards

P.s. |apologies if this gets to the list more than once. I forgot which
email address I'd used to subscribe so got a few moderator bounces.

--
Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer

Office:     0121 288 7197