[Phpwm] Another one

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 19:58:11 BST 2006

Darren,

Sounds like our situation we do the back end stuff an used to outsource the
pretty pictures the users like... We have since take on a designer who is
redoing our site in a web 2 style... Apparently lime green is this seasons
vogue... If you every have any design requirements we can help out with let
me know...

Also handy to keep track of freelancers in the midlands, have you any
project examples?

Dave