[Phpwm] Another one

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 23:15:29 BST 2006

Ogg vorbis files not seen them for a while!

Meeting in a pub is always a bonus as well...

I am very interested in getting involved in this side of the development
community from a personal point of view because I enjoy it, always have done
even back to the days of BBC micros and PET computers...

>From a commercial point of view I want to know who is in the area and what
their skill sets are in case we have requirements we can't fill, there is
nothing on our site at the moment as we are re-branding our business, but
the type of PHP projects we get involved in are very in-depth not to mention
interesting like satellite tracking in real time! - (www.carnetics.co.uk)
excuse the shameless plug :)

I have built up a loath and disliking of agencies and anything to do with
recruitment, an opinion from formed from both sides of the fence! I much
prefer to work with people I know can do the job and I get on with -
something you can never get from a job interview.

Sufficed to day a meet up would be great at some point just to get to know
people / faces / skills etc - the date could be tricky at the moment as we
are expecting a baby in the next few weeks.

Have you had any thoughts on a topic for the next meeting ?