[Phpwm] Another one

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 18:12:49 BST 2006

I guess due to the fact that I shamelessly use Itunes... And my day to day
OS is still (gets out the sandbags and ducks for cover) windows... In my
defence though I do have 15 rack mount linux servers in my hosting space
completely unpolluted by IIS :)

Just because a lot of the day to day apps I need run on it such as
fireworks, dream weaver, Photoshop, Delphi etc... That said I do like my
Suse development box...