[Phpwm] WikiWikiWiki (http://wiki.phpwm.org)

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Aug 25 11:38:59 BST 2006

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 11:10:55AM +0100, David Goodwin wrote:
> I've installed the AbuseMod patches as used by the Hants LUG wiki
> (http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AbuseMod). I know it's Perl,
> and not PHP, but I seemed unable to find a PHP wiki with spam
> protection.

If you want, I'll gladly volunteer to help admin. I have a big list of
banned regexps that i could put in your banned word list if that would help?

I can also add it to the list of wikis that I currently check for spam each
day.

You can create multiple admin passwords I believe, so you don't need to give
me your admin password, just add another to the AdminPass="foo bar baz",
where foo, bar and baz are all admin passwords.

Cheers,
Al.