[Phpwm] image routine in php5

alan dunn alan at dunns.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 16:30:34 BST 2006

We have a function which reads a directory of jpegs and create
thumbnails which is working on a server running  php 4. We have
installed it on a server running suze10.1 and php 5.1.2 and haven't been
able to get anything out of it. Some aspects of the code are running -
creating subdirectories for example - but nothing to do with the jpegs.
We have confirmed that the GD library is installed and running.

Does anyone have any insights/experience in this area?
alan dunn