[Phpwm] My site/admin project

James Timbrell jimbrell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:34:58 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

I've had mixed results with both of these, but they're both worth a look.

http://www.phplist.com/
http://pommo.org/index.php/Main_Page

I actually prefer Pommo, as it's a lot easier to use from a user point of
view.

They both handle subscriptions etc, phpList also handles bounces too.

--

James Timbrell

email: james.timbrell at gmail.com
website: http://timbrell.com