[Phpwm] PHP Gallery + PHP-BB

Tony Whitmore phpwm at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 18:06:47 GMT 2006

Peter Graham wrote:
> I was thinking about integrating this Gallery into the Telford College
> Intranet http://gallery.menalto.com/. Have any of you guys used it
> before? What do you think or do you recommend some alternative gallery
> solution?

Gallery is probably the single most popular open source gallery suite.
It's used by loads of people for everything from personal sites to
massive galleries with tens of thousands of photos. It's pretty easy to
install and configure, although I've not used gallery v2, preferring the
1.5 series myself. There's even a standalone (java) management tool.

Give it a whirl and see what you think.

Tony