[Phpwm] AWStats

Justin Joyce justin.joyce at cit.coop
Fri Feb 24 14:34:30 GMT 2006

My apologies to all if this isn't really the right place to post a
message on this subject but I am running out of places to look!!

What I am interested in is finding a company or individual within the
West Midlands area that has expertise on AWStats. What I am specifically
looking for is knowledge about identifying authenticated users in an
Active Directory environment on our Intranet. Is there anyone that can
point me in a suitable direction?? I am of course prepared to pay for
that person's time!

Regards

Justin Joyce

Co-operative IT is part of The Midcounties Co-operative

West Midlands Co-operative Society (WMCS) and Oxford, Swindon and Gloucester Co-operative Society (OSG) have merged to form The Midcounties Co-operative.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient(s) you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on (+44 ) 0845 4585 650 immediately and delete the message and any copies from your computer. The Midcounties Co-operative has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such software viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the sender.