[Phpwm] CVS or Subversion?

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Feb 24 16:02:14 GMT 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:27:34 -0000
"Keith Pope" <keith at clevercherry.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to get subversion working for a while now hehe
>
> I have got it installed but I use a nonstandard ssh port so I am
> having trouble getting TortoiseSVN to work with it.

I use subversion with the same ssh port that I use for ssh and sftp
using the url svn+ssh://server/path/repo/ with the subversion server
running. Authentication is turned off in svn and left to the ssh
configuration.

This is a pretty simple system to set up just make sure you have ssh
working before hand (in many cases this is how you will be connected to
do the setup anyway) and it should be pretty simple.

sparkes
--
You need more geeky t-shirts in your life http://nerd.ws
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."-Thomas