[Phpwm] meetings

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Fri Jul 14 20:00:47 BST 2006

David Goodwin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last night, after Marcus's excellent talks (which will hopefully be web
> cast soon for anyone who wants to see what they missed out on), it
> was suggested that we (phpwm) have regular meetings.
>
> <begin discussion>
>
> Marcus also suggested we invite Rasmus to a meeting.....

Marcus' talks were really good. Lots to think about, both in terms of OO
in PHP and software development methodologies.

Personally, I'd like to either monthly or bi-monthly first Thursday (or
similar) in a room above a pub. That way, we can have a presentation
given and then continue talking without interruption :)  Though, of
course, you'll have point out to me when I'm hogging the conversation!

Regards,

Rob...