[Phpwm] meetings

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Fri Jul 14 20:04:44 BST 2006

David Goodwin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last night, after Marcus's excellent talks (which will hopefully be web
> cast soon for anyone who wants to see what they missed out on), it
> was suggested that we (phpwm) have regular meetings.
>
> <begin discussion>
>
> Marcus also suggested we invite Rasmus to a meeting.....
>

> David.

I'd like to thank Marcus for his talks too - really interesting -
particularly the one on Agile.

I'm up for regular meetings - maybe they could be at different venues
sometimes? I'm happy enough going to OA, when the traffic is OK its only
half an hour but perhaps for other people it might make the journey easier.

Cheers

Jake