[Phpwm] meetings

Peter Crouch pccrouch at bcs.org.uk
Mon Jul 17 16:43:41 BST 2006

Hello,

I too would like to record my thanks to Marcus for his most informative
talks.  I am still trying to get my head round some of his ideas!

I would be happy to see regular PHP WM meetings but I am sorry to say that I
can't offer to do any organising.  The meeting venues which the BCS
Birmingham Branch uses are the Birmingham Medical Institute, opposite the
Birmingham Chamber of Commerce building near Five Ways, and the Tally Ho
Sports and Conference Centre, by the Police training building on the
Pershore Road, near the Edgbaston cricket ground.  Unfortunately we have to
pay for both of them!

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel:    0121 523 6756
Fax:    0121 523 6756 with prior arrangement
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.