[Phpwm] meetings

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 12:16:28 BST 2006

On 7/14/06, Jake Stride <jake.stride at senokian.com> wrote:
> David Goodwin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Last night, after Marcus's excellent talks (which will hopefully be web
> > cast soon for anyone who wants to see what they missed out on), it
> > was suggested that we (phpwm) have regular meetings.
> >
> > <begin discussion>

 Regular meetings sound good, and I think it should be in a pub too.
The problem I have is time - I am so busy that I don't have all that
much time to organise any extra stuff. If someone else is happy to
take over the reigns, go ahead. David did a particularly good job. :)

Oh, and Marcus' talks were awesome. Very impressed. I will be mailing
the audio out later. :)

  Jono