[Phpwm] php gui 0.2a for project splinescan

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 18:32:17 GMT 2006

I've done some more work on a PHP GUI for project splinescan
(www.splinescan.co.uk). It's still a work in progress, but there's a
demo at http://www.monkeysailor.co.uk/scanui/

BEWARE: The interface is NOT designed to deal with multiple accesses -
it will do strange things if multiple users try to use it at the  same
time.

I've put a tarball of the site online at
www.monkeysailor.co.uk/temp/21-3-06-scanner-demo.tar.gz so you can try
it on your own webserver.

If you don't already have a testing server, I recommend you download
XAMPP, which does the job quite nicely. You will need to give the
web-server permissions to run python and streamer - you can do this with
visudo on ubuntu-linux, and also write access to the directory where the
site is installed.

Please note this is V0.2a, so don't expect a finished product, but
comments, suggestions and brown envelopes containing money are always
gratefully accepted ;)

spline

Project Splinescan and the Splinescan GUI are GPL