[Phpwm] Looking for trainers

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:30:01 GMT 2006

Hi all,

We (OpenAdvantage) are looking to run a 5-day training course on PHP.
We are also looking to outsource this and looking for a training to
come in and give the course. Is anyone interested in this?

If you are, the course will take place at our offices on Broad Street
in Birmingham and will have around 10 students. All equipment will be
provided.

If you are interested, send an email to jono AT openadvantage DOT org
with your experience and how much you will charge for the week.

  Jono