[Phpwm] How to create a page on a server from a browser

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 22:10:24 BST 2006

FCKEditor is a good Javascript WYSIWYG editor, I have used it in one of my
previous projects. It simply replaces a text area with the editor. It also
creates html so there is no need to convert \n to <br>.

It comes with some PHP scripts which if enabled can give your users the
ability to upload files, very useful if your creating a simple CMS as I was.

Pete