[Phpwm] Unit testing in PHP

Elliot Smith elliot at townx.org
Fri May 5 11:28:57 BST 2006

Hi Jujhar,

I don't unit test, but I do know how to :) I had a look at PHPUnit a
while back, and sorted out how to use it. Looking at my samples now, it
appears to use a command line tool called phpunit to run the test suite.
What you could do in the case of Eclipse is create an External Tool,
which allows you to create a menu entry for a command line task.

There may well be support for unit testing in PHPEclipse, but I've never
used it.

Elliot