[Phpwm] RE:Sortable Lists

Chris Allen pickledegg at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 09:56:30 GMT 2006

>Nice.....thats looks really good.  When the menu item is changed, are you
>changing  the value in the database as well?  Is that how you are getting
>the menu to stay in the new position, instead of going back to the original
>position?
>
>rayhan

Yes, its updating the database, although I cannot take any credit whatsoever
as its the work of Quentin Zervaas

http://www.phpriot.com/d/articles/client-side/sortable-lists-with-php-and-ajax/index.html

Its my first taste of Ajax, and I'm loving it so far, I just need to gain a
better understanding of error reporting, and I can start using it for other
aspects of the site.

PS, Thanks for the cookie suggestion Phil, I'm giving it some thought.