[Phpwm] auto reading Zip files

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 13:27:16 GMT 2006

Alan....

Firstly this depends on the FTP server some of them use a different
extension such as .filepart I know SFTP under SSH certainly does, not sure
about ProftpD.

Either way can you upload the file say  myfile.uploading then use the rename
FTP command to change the extenstion so it is picked up by your server
application

Dave