[Phpwm] Spreadsheet/Excel/Writer.php

alan dunn alan at dunns.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 15:02:58 GMT 2006

Yup, we found the bug reports - but no fixes! The comments about size of
file, or server overload seem a bit out of place when the test file is
about 4k. It looks like something which could be version or installation
specific - obviously there are others running this with no problems.
We are running suse linux 10.1

regards, alan dunn