[Phpwm] need a bit of javascript help

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 19:52:43 GMT 2006

> Sorry to double post, but I had a better look at the code.
> The creation of the popup is only done onload, and it seems the
> div itself
> is only created then, so the text-writing needs to go in the same
> function, after the new Popup() call.
>
> Greg

Hi Greg,
many thanks for taking the time to have a look at this.
If I put the document.getElementById("Text").innerHTML = h; into the onload statement it does sort of work except incredibly slowly - it takes about 30 seconds to load as against instantly for the yellow tab box. it does need to be pretty much instant to be useable.