[Phpwm] need a bit of javascript help

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 12:27:25 GMT 2006

> > Sorry to double post, but I had a better look at the code.
> > The creation of the popup is only done onload, and it seems the
> > div itself
> > is only created then, so the text-writing needs to go in the same
> > function, after the new Popup() call.
> >
> > Greg
> >
> Hi Greg,
> many thanks for taking the time to have a look at this.
> If I put the document.getElementById("Text").innerHTML = h; into
> the onload statement it does sort of work except incredibly
> slowly - it takes about 30 seconds to load as against instantly
> for the yellow tab box. it does need to be pretty much instant to
> be useable.
>
> Phil

I seem to have to gotten this working now, having fumbled my way through.
Its actually working really rather well now.

The work in progress page is http://www.bortec-labs.com/tabview/tabview_after_major_mods.php if anyone wants to take a look and suggest any improvments.
It activates on clicking the two lhs side green tabs (sitemap & fragments).

I just need to make the popup retain size during a browser session or reloads via a cookie.

I've tested it in IE6 & NS7.1 if anyone has any diffculties with other browsers please let me know.