[Phpwm] List Etiquette

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 01:34:11 BST 2006

> I'm fairly new around here and until now have only posted a couple of
> things, but I think its dissappointing to see Steve quitting the
> list like
> this.
>
> I don't know the background between Phil & Steve, but surely it could be
> sorted without anyone feeling they have to quit?

Chris,
Welcome to the list!
Essentially there is no background between me and Steve, except whenever
someone posted something that he disagreed with it generally resulted in a
torrent of personal abuse towards that list member.
When that sort of abuse is directed towards me I take exception to it and
respond accordingly.

I'm still trying to figure out who he meant by "me and my cronies" - I don't
actually know anyone at all on the list personally apart from those I spoke
to and became aquainted with at the first meeting, which is the only one
I've been to so far.

Anyway enough of this subject..... back to work, its only 1:30am !