[Phpwm] List Etiquette

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 16:09:02 BST 2006

Turned on my email and it appear I may have caused a bit of havoc....

Apologies to anyone who may have taken offence and the comments were made
very much tongue in cheek, hence the smiley at the end of the line.

I agree with Phil that the abuse received in response was extremely
offensive and totally uncalled for that said I would just of ignored it as I
have better things to spend my time doing.

Phil, does this make me a honorary cronie then?