[Phpwm] hey guys and girls

Lewis Turner lewisturner24 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 12:09:18 BST 2006

hey,
well i would just like to introduce myself my name is lewis turner and im
new to this mailing list thing and im 15 and code html, php, mysql, css and
also am very good at drawing with flash (mainly static images and
templates). i have been coding for about 1 year now but am still not that
good at it (would rate myself 3 out of 10). the way ive taught myself is
firstly to buy the books then to watch the video tutorials and now im
looking at the ebooks and php bibles and generally other peoples code
(preferably proffesional well formatted code though :P)
anyway i own a network of rpg's (role playing games) which are all text
based and some brought some free and some i made myself from scratch but all
have been adapted by me to improve there user freindlyness and add extra
cool additions.
anyway i thought i would just say hello and i think im the westmidland
youngest coder :P

cheers
lewis turner