[Phpwm] hey guys and girls

Kriss Watt kriss.watt at senokian.com
Fri Sep 1 12:20:36 BST 2006

Hi Lewis,

I haven't really introduced myself to the list yet either, so guess I'll
follow in your footsteps. My name is Kriss Watt and I'm currently
working as a PHP developer at Senokian Solutions with various cronies
and one rather happy dog. I live on my own in Coventry and usually spend
my my spare time playing games (Gamecube games, World of Warcraft,
various other PC games), visiting friends and family, playing my guitar,
or reading (mainly fantasy novels). I also like going to gigs and a bit
of table top roleplay (old World of Darkness is my favoutite system, for
those who care!) but I don't get much of a chance to do either these
days. I think it's great to see someone so young teaching themselves
something like PHP. I think I could just about manage to knock out an
awful website in Frontpage and understand the HTML when I was 15, so
you're way ahead of me! I'm quite an rpg fan (both table top and a
myriad of games over the years) and would be quite interested to take a
look at this "network of rpgs" you boast :)

Kriss