[Phpwm] RE: hey guys and girls

Lewis Turner lewisturner24 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 17:44:34 BST 2006

well Kriss Watt im not really bosting but i am pritty proud of it is it
contains about 20 rpg's (all online and text based as it makes it easier to
code then). but unfortunatly i cannot show you them all yet as i swapped
servers to www.worlds-hosting.com (if you do signup then the coupon for 25%
off if %25shared and add lewis turner as the refferer :P) but anyway so i
havent had chance to upload all of the db's yet but am doing that as we
speak.

and about David Goodwin question 'Out of interest are you using Linux,
Windows or MacOSX?' i am currently using Windows. the only reason i am using
this is because i am familiar to the layout etc and most programs work and
are available for it (i mainly use flash and photoshop and php designer by
mpsoftwear and wamp server as dreamweaver is crap :P). i did look into linux
but it seemed that there was just too many options for it and really i didnt
have the time or effort to find the best one. as for mac well thats allways
been a no no for me as its lack of software puts me off totally (even though
its much safer).

anyway this is my main site www.zeronicx.com and its not anyhting special as
i am waiting till at least 10 of my rpg's are online untill i make that site
and template.

cheers
lew