[Phpwm] Worcester meeting

Tony Lovering tonylovering at talktalk.net
Sun Sep 3 17:20:35 BST 2006

Darren Beale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see on the Wiki that at least three other people on the list are based
> near Worcester, does anyone fancy an impromptu get-together?
>
> We could get a curry or something and talk geek for a few hours. Last bus
> back to here in Upton is 21:30 or 23:30. I don't know Worcestershire at all
> so would be relying on recommendations for venue.
>
> To throw a date in the air I can make Thursday week, the 14th.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Darren Beale
> Freelance Web Developer
>
> Office:     0121 288 7197
> Mobile:     07711 716 197
> Skype:       darren.beale
>
> http://www.siftware.co.uk

Hi Darren
I live about 11 miles from Worcester between Great Witley and Abberley,
I would be up for a curry some time although I am away on the 14th, so
maybe next time.

Regards

Tony Lovering

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.  This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email message in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email message and any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then delete it from your system.

Thank you for your co-operation.