[Phpwm] Simple question from a beginner

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 17:29:11 BST 2006

Hi folk

I don't know if I introduced myself, I am not sure. I am a Linux user for a handful of years, and only recently started using PHP to put simple code on our church website. I am not an expert programmer though I hope to be one day when all my other commitments allow me!!!

My question: I have a simple phpmail script as part of a feedback form.  I keep getting spam email to my webmaster email address. I have removed all links on the website to this email address, so the only source I could think of is from the phpmail script. Any suggestions on how I can stop unsolicited emails? The spam emails don't use the form.

Thanks for any help.

Mo