[Phpwm] When is the next PHPWM official meeting?

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 11:07:48 BST 2006

> > IIRC we had 4 or 5 that could make the 14th plus a few more that couldn't.
> > Without wanting to make things too confusing but to try and accommodate
> > those that can't make next thurs we could switch to a different day (it was
> > arbitrary after all). For example I could make Tues/Weds/Thurs the following
> > week. Re: Venue we had some recommendations for Curry houses so we can just
> > pick one of those.

Erm, I'd just go with the date you've already chosen - trying to find a
date that will make everyone happy can be quite hard, will require a few
days waiting for everyone to reply / join in the conversation, at which
point there may not be enough time to set things up.
_Having_ semi-regular meetings is probably a good goal for now :)

> I've updated the Wiki and created a page for the next meeting which will
> be on the 14th.
>
> http://wiki.phpwm.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Meeting2006September14
>
> Please sign up there if you are coming.

Done.

Venue wise - I'll need semi-decent instructions (e.g. where's a good
place to park etc) as I don't know Worcester all that well (my limit is
driving in to the middle, parking by the river and then wondering into
the city)

As we're unlikely to have that many turn up, perhaps nearly any
restaurant or Wetherspoons will do? (Food wise, I'm not fussy, but would
like to eat, as I'll be arriving straight from work)