[Phpwm] When is the next PHPWM official meeting?

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Thu Sep 7 22:07:31 BST 2006

David Goodwin wrote:

> Venue wise - I'll need semi-decent instructions (e.g. where's a good
> place to park etc) as I don't know Worcester all that well (my limit is
> driving in to the middle, parking by the river and then wondering into
> the city)
>
> As we're unlikely to have that many turn up, perhaps nearly any
> restaurant or Wetherspoons will do? (Food wise, I'm not fussy, but would
> like to eat, as I'll be arriving straight from work)

I'm also easy.

The problem with a restaurant is that it's harder to stay there talking
after the food's finished. Though, as I've not actually been to any of
the places mentioned, it might be fine!

If a pub is preferred, then I like Wetherspoons as they have no music
and a no-smoking section. There's two Wetherspoons in Worcester: The
Postal Order, next to Foregate Street Station
(http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=WR1%201DN) and The Crown on
Broad St. (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=WR1%203LL).

See
http://www.cityofworcester.gov.uk/fileadmin/assets/pdf/Transport_Streets/Council_City_Car_Parksv2.pdf