[Phpwm] Simple question from a beginner

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 21:00:58 BST 2006

very true!!!!! I will look at things again. It wasn't a script that I downloaded from the internet, but wrote it myself with the help of a book. However, point taken, I will look at bolstering my script.

Thanks again

Mo

Phil Beynon <phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk> wrote:
    Thanks David and Phil

 I am sorry if it wasn't a PHP    question, I thought it was something in the php script that I might need to do    or tweak, hence the question.

I will follow the pointers you have    given me and I'll see what I can .

Cheers

Mo

   The fact    that it might not have been the script you are using on this occasion doesn't    mean that its actually secure! :-)