[Phpwm] OT: OpenRebrand

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Tue Sep 12 07:45:20 BST 2006

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the slightly off topic post, but I thought that this may be of
interest to some people. We (Senokian Solutions) are currently doing a
bit of a rebrand, and in particular our GPL'd PHP Software package EGS
which I gave a presentation on at the first PHP WM meeting.

We have setup a website http://www.openrebrand.org where we are asking
people involved with the OSS community to get involved and help us
present EGS in a way that works for those that contribute and
organisations that use it. i.e do you like the way SugarCRM present and
manage their software product, or perhaps you think Novell and its
presentation of Suse is better.

We would really value your opinion, and you can leave them at the
website above - we are also *giving away a PSP* that will be drawn from
all those who leave comments on the site for one lucky person.

Many Thanks

Jake
--
Senokian Solutions Ltd.