[Phpwm] Website + Meetings...

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 08:59:46 BST 2006

Hi

> Firstly, thanks to those who turned up to yesterdays meeting;
> I had a rewarding/good time (nice food, useful conversations etc).

Yes, good to meet a few list members in the flesh. I look forward to further
meetings especially If I get a curry out of it (sorry did I say that aloud).

I think the Wiki is great as-is though it works for me so I guess I would
say that. On the Perl note I seem to recall that the CPAN search used to
have a .php extension which used to amuse me no-end, though it doesn't any
more.

Happy Friday.

Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer