[Phpwm] Website + Meetings...

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Fri Sep 15 09:21:15 BST 2006

David Goodwin wrote:

> Finally, before it gets difficult to change; what to people feel about
> the wiki? Are there many who can't edit it?
>
> One alternative could be e.g. dokuwiki which Wolverhampton LUG are
> using..... as a spam prevention measure they require people to login
> with a username/password that is/was posted to the mailing list.
>
> I'm reasonably happy to change over, although wouldn't
> look forward to a couple of hours of cut+paste+reformatting, but if
> there are a number of people who can't edit the wiki .....
> (docuwiki is written in PHP, while our current one is perl...)

The biggest problem I have with the current wiki is that I like friendly
URLs :)

i.e. I'd like to see http://phpwm.org/AllMeetings

Also, it could do with styling up a bit :)

Other than that, I agree with Jake in that if it is changed, then set up
oldwiki.phpwm.org and we'll all help to move stuff over.

Regards,

Rob...