[Phpwm] Open Source Universe Builder

sukh virdee sukh_virdee at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:43:53 BST 2007

Hi,
Does anybody know of an open source database universe creator as bundled in
with Business Objects and Crystal Reports?

I've had a look at iReport from JasperSoft and will be looking at JasperETL
tomorrow, and also got BIRT running, however, these appear to be reporting
tools rather than universe generators. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I basically need a universe creator to take my DB, and allow non technical
users to be able to interogate the data how they wish.

Any ideas will be most welcome.

Kind regards,
Sukh