[Phpwm] zend......

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 10:53:26 BST 2007

Hi,

As Zend now have a UK office (http://www.zend.com/company/contact_us), I
thought I'd push my luck and phone to ask if they'd be interested in
attending a meeting some time in the future.... and perhaps support
phpwm in some way.

So, if you need some new clothing, pens, stickers or badges - you might
soon be in luck.

Alternatively, they could possibly come and talk about their products,
projects they're working on, the future of php, or drag along an
engineer to talk dir^h^h^h technical stuff....

If anyone has any thoughts/suggestions on the matter, speak up....

thanks