[Phpwm] large sites that use AJAX

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 19:50:23 BST 2007

Yahoo mail is good but if you really want to see "pushing the envelope" or
some other $h1t us corporate term then take a look at zimbra. They have a
live demo which is jaw dropping.....

Amazing what a bit of venture capital can achieve... I personally am pleased
to have a AJAX search box working courtesy of scriptaculous.